Green Roofs Start from the Waterproofing
Typical Warranty Includes:
- Waterproofing = 20 years, No dollar limit, No slip sheet or protection fabric needed! Optional 10 year on top of the 20 year! All waterproofing is backed by GLTi strategic partners.
- Vegetation = 2 year standard included with maintenance program installation + every year the client retains the maintenance program our Pro Staff will continue to warranty the vegetation.
- Non-Vegetative Components = Standard 2 year upon installation + every year after with maintenance agreement.
- Over Burden Removal = Included as part of the warranty and maintenance.
- Periodic Preventative Waterproofing Inspection = Included as part of your maintenance program.
Amongst others, GLTi Green Roof Systems also support Tremco and Hyload, both industry-leading waterproofing membranes with the following benefits:
The AlphaGuard MT system is a single component, fully reinforced, aliphatic polyurethane, moisture-triggered roofing system composed of a base coat reinforced with a glass mat for durability and a top coat. Both coats are applied with rollers, minimizing the amount of equipment that will be on a building’s roof. The system carries FM Approvals RoofNav ratings, is UL fire-rated, complies with the Florida Building Code and meets ASTM 7311. The AlphaGuard MT can also be applied directly over OLD waterproofing!
The Hyproof membrane is a high-performance Coal Tar Elastomeric Membrane (CTEM). Incorporating the modern benefits of DuPont™ Elvaloy® and the time-proven properties of coal tar pitch, Hyproof has passed the 2-year FLL root barrier test.
- WRITTEN SPECIFICATION (Hyload)
- Adheres to flat and horizontal surfaces
- No root barrier or protection fabric (Hyload)
- FM GLOBAL CLASS 1-90 Approval
- Southern Building Code Congress International
- 2 year root barrier TEST RESULTS via PENN STATE (Hyload)
- 75 mil, 90 mil and 150 mil options
- Tear Strength = 300 ppi
- Self-adhering, elastomeric sheet
- Lap area provides redundancy for added strength
- Protects against mineral residue, garden chemicals, oil and root penetration
- Blends coal tar pitch with Dupont’s Elvaloy®
- Reinforced with polyester fibers
- Warranties available (up to 30 years) with our green roof on top
- Hot air welded seams for system integrity – no lap adhesives that can be attacked by chemicals or roots.
- Mold, rot, and mildew resistant
- Extreme chemical resistance.
- Puncture Resistant
- Unaffected by ponding water – can be warranted on zero slope.